Sunday, October 13, 2019

Lilith Launch Photos from last month

Looking back at September, a very busy rentrée month, I am still very very happy to have had such wonderful experiences of hearing great poets read, but also I was so very touched by the presence of new friends and old at the beautifully hosted launch on Sept 8th 2019 of my newest book Lilith: A Novel in Fragments (Corrupt, 2019). These are a few photos taken by The Red Wheelbarrow, Penelope Fletcher's revived and vibrant book sales space. Stop by and get books there, to keep them thriving. Of course, feel free to pick up a copy of my book, but you could also pick up copies of so very many wonderful books--among some of the poetry books there I saw she had a copy of Anne Carson's amazing box folio book NOX and collections by local poets as well of course as fiction, nonficiton and a very developped children's book section.




No comments: