Sunday, September 20, 2015

CERN poem by Jennifer K Dick at Dusie--in case you missed it!

I don't know about you, but I am one of those people that really does have to unplug, and the only safe time to do that is the summer. This summer I had three tremendous voyages while oft-offline--fishing in Canada, cabin time with family with more fishing in WI and a crazy zip-lining adventure in MN, and then a good old-fashioned American cross-country road trip from Iowa to California, where I saw the Grand Canyon for the first time. I was awed again and again by the landscapes of the USA, especially those of the West. But when I got back to France and home, I was thrilled to see my poem featured on the Tuesday Poem project run by rob mcclennan on Dusie--number 125 in a long line of amazing authors. This poem, one of the 200 CERN poems (some of them still being written), CERN 59 in fact was triggered by an earlier Tuesday Poem posted on Dusie. Here, for anyone who missed it, is the link: http://dusie.blogspot.fr/2015/08/tuesday-poem-125-jennifer-k-dick-cern-59.html

I have also learned that the set of CERN poems translated into French by Jean-Michel Espitallier with the READ project are projected to appear in summer 2016. 


No comments: